[OU Dems] trash for cash for relay today!

Gammella, Ashley ag730406 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 24 01:59:38 EST 2010

Hello Dems,
Just a friendly reminder that today, Sunday at 7pm we will be meeting on the 4th floor of Baker to coordinate rides to Trash for Cash at Courtyard apartments. I would love to see as many people as possible, because this is the first fundraising opportunity for Relay for Life (The American Cancer Society). So please spare an hour to help raise money for this awesome cause! If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me or call.

See you at 7pm, Baker 4th floor! Thanks!

Ashley
Secretary, OU College Dems