[OU Dems] a reminder....and then some.

Tucker, Meredith mt302906 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 18 23:58:49 EST 2010

Hey Democrats!

      I hope you all enjoyed your day in remembrance of Martin Luther King, Jr.  I just want to remind you all to come to the Dems meeting tomorrow night (Tuesday) at 8pm in Baker 231. We have so many fun events coming up, not to mention many ways in which you can continue the 'service' that was a part of Dr. King's dream.

    Also, a huge thank you goes out to everyone who helped accomplish the collection of 278 food items for a local Athens charity. On that note, we are asking that you please bring any canned items you can donate to the meeting tomorrow, so that we can reach 300!

    Lastly, PLEASE bring your date auction questionnaires to the meeting! It is important that we collect them immediately so that we can move forward with the rest of the fun process!

See you all tomorrow,

Meredith Tucker
Membership Director, College Democrats