[OU Dems] Activist Training Workshop!

Tucker, Meredith mt302906 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 26 11:38:05 EST 2010

 Hey everyone,

A past member of College Dems, Stephanie Gogul, is now working for U.S. PIRG. She came across an opportunity that she thought would be great for College Dems. On Sunday, Naoimi Roth, the head of the Public Interest Network is going to be in Columbus holding an Activism Training. It would be a great way to brush up on our grassroots organizing and learn some new skills!  Below is the link to the Activist Workshop as well as the U.S.PIRG website. Please let us know if you are interested in going as soon as possible so that we can arrange rides to and from Columbus.

Activist Workshop: https://www.ohiopirg.org/activist-workshop

U.S.PIRG Jobs: http://www.uspirg.org/jobs<http://www.uspirg.org/jobs->

Look it over, let us know what you think! Thanks everyone.

Meredith Tucker
Membership Director
Meredith.c.tucker at gmail.com