[OU Dems] dems minutes 2/24

Gammella, Ashley ag730406 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 24 04:02:11 EST 2010

Hello Dems! In case you missed it..

Volleyball- Wednesday night at Ping, 11pm. Bring your ID!

Phone Banking- At Chris's apartment Riverpark building 33, room 111. Thursday 530-730, Friday 230-430.

Movie Series- This Sunday come watch 'Outrage', at 6pm in Walter 145.

UCM-Saturday 1130-3pm. Located at 18 N College St.

Relay Fundraiser- Remember our Olympic style fundraiser on March 6th! Form a team!

ODP Social- March 6th in Columbus, if interested contact Chris Mullen!

Congrats to our Dem of the Week- Andy Burnett

Remember elections are next Tuesday!

ROUNDTABLE:

Habeas Corpus lecture, Thursday 730pm Baker Multipurpose room.

Bare on the Bricks- This Saturday 1030 check-in. $12 per person, proceeds benefit Haiti and the homeless.

Singing Men of Ohio Alumni Concert- March 13th, 730 Memorial Auditorium for free!

Free Math Tutoring Sundays 4-6pm Baker 231.

Alex Maza is collecting photos of any offensive language or content around campus that is targeted against minorities, whether racial, sexist, or against the LGBT community. If you find anything or want to help feel free to contact him at am155107 at ohio.edu

Sexual Assault Prevention program to be held April 16th. Looking for mentors for teens. If interested contact Gina at mjducc55 at yahoo.com

Queer Prom will be the 27th in Walter Rotunda! All our welcome!

Lost Flamingo presents 'Diva' this Friday and Saturday 8pm in Baker Theater, $4.

Budget cuts- Talk with the Provost  this Thursday Baker 503.

Have a great week,
Ashley

Liz Clark (President) 440-725-1522   lizclark10 at gmail.com
Kellie Galan (Vice President) 330-268-0777    kg759806 at ohio.edu