[OU Dems] dems minutes 2/16

Gammella, Ashley ag730406 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 17 11:42:42 EST 2010

 Hello Dems! In case you missed it...

Congrats to all who helped out with and attended Date Auction! Special mention to our Dem of the Week Hailey!

Phone Banking- Will held held this Thursday 530-730 and Friday 230-430 at Chris's apartment, Riverpark 33 room 111.

Volleyball- Wednesday night, be at Ping 10pm with OU ID!

UCM Lunches- This Saturday from 1130-3 at 18N College St. Bring your sib along!

Movie Series- Sunday in Walter 145, watching Recount! Will begin at 6pm.

Trash for Cash for Relay- Monday the 22nd at 8pm in Riverpark. We will meet outside building 38.

Remember next week our nominations for exec board, with elections being week 9!

ROUNDTABLE

If you would like to be a precinct leader, contact Nate Hall for more info at natehall5 at gmail.com. Papers are due Thursday.

Alex Maza is collecting photos of any offensive language or content around campus that is targeted against minorities, whether racial, sexist, or against the LGBT community. If you find anything or want to help feel free to contact him at am155107 at ohio.edu

Sexual Assault Prevention program to be held April 16th. Looking for mentors for teens. If interested contact Gina at mjducc55 at yahoo.com

Queer Prom will be the 27th in Walter Rotunda! All our welcome!

Have a great week,
Ashley

Liz Clark (President) 440-725-1522   lizclark10 at gmail.com
Kellie Galan (Vice President) 330-268-0777    kg759806 at ohio.edu