[OU Dems] Debbie and Lenny's swearing in

Nate Hall natehall5 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 08:49:22 EST 2010

Hey everyone!

Hope all your breaks and holidays have been wonderful so far.  I'm just
writing to let you all know that there will be a swearing in ceremony for
our County Commissioner Lenny Eliason and State Representative Debbie
Phillips on Thursday December 30, at 3:30pm.  If anyone is going to be in
Athens, we'd love you to come!  If you're not planning on being down that
early, I'd be happy to coordinate rides, and offer up my three couches for
sleeping space if needed.  Let me know!

--
Nate Hall
President, OU College Democrats