[OU Dems] Fwd: Athens-ODP Week Ahead

Nate Hall natehall5 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 18:27:32 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: matt lorz <mattlorz at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 9:11 PM
Subject: Athens-ODP Week Ahead
To: Nate Hall <natehall5 at gmail.com>

Nate,

Please forward to all CD's.

The College Dems were a monumental force to be reckoned with in '08, for my
sister, Rep. Debbie Phillips and for our great President.  With your help
the Dems will win again!  Can you fill 1 shift this week, to call and
canvass for 2-3 hours?  See what we need your help with below.  Please
contact me to RSVP.

Thanks dems, I looking forward to seeing you soon,
Matt

This weeks activites...

*Rep Debbie Phillips* needs canvassers: Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 5-8pm -
covering Athens.  You'll be talking to Democratic supporters, making sure
they'll support Ted and Debbie in the fall.  Meet at the Athens Dem HQ (77
1/2 E. State St.) by 4:30pm for the rundown.

*Athens Dem HQ Phone Bank*, open 7 days a week 11am-9pm
Come and use the new Auto Dialer system we are using for Early Vote, it
amazing and even has hold music!  (I'm working on having them take requests)

*Athens/The Plains Phone Bank* open Mon, Tues & Fri 5-8pm
These calls are very important!  We need to talk to undecided voters to let
them know how much is at stake for them in Nov. and why Ted is the right
choice for Ohio's future.
(114 North Plains Rd, The Plains (red brick building next to the Hocking
Valley Bank, park around back)

 ---
Matt Lorz
Field Organizer