[OU Dems] Dems Minutes April 27th

Matthew Davis mjducc55 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 01:39:44 EDT 2010

Dems Minutes- April 27th
Welcome to week 5 everyone! I hope you all are having a
wonderful week! Here are the dems meeting minutes from this week!
Thanks to all that came to the food drive and helped! All
the help was greatly appreciated and all the canned goods will be donated to
Goodworks!
There is a relay committee meeting this Thursday, April 29
at 8pm in Front Room
The Mom’s Weekend sale for Relay for Life is this Saturday,
May 1 from 2-6pm at Baker. We will be selling hand painted wine glasses and mugs
along with breast cancer awareness ribbons so please stop by and help or buy a
mug!
Red Brick Serving is this Monday, May 3 from 5 to 9pm! If
you would like to serve please let me know! If you can’t serve, please stop by
and grab something to eat because all the tips benefit Relay!
Jenn Brunner Rally is Wednesday April 28 at the community
center from 6:30-7:30pm. The Courage bus will leave from College Street at
around 5:45
Thanks to everyone that came to the lit drop in the dorms on
Monday
D.C. Trip: A 40.00 deposit is due May 11! If you would like
to add or remove your name, contact Kellie!
Thanks to everyone that came to phonebanking! If you would
like to sign up for a different shift or add a shift, let us know!
College Democrats of America Convention is July 29 to August
1 in Charlotte, North Carolina. Registration is at collegedems.com! Fee is $50
before June 1, $65 from 6/2 to 7/22, $80 on site; if interested let Nate know
Congrats to Dem of the Week Diana Steuber
Round Table:
Bone Marrow Swabbing- next Tuesday after meeting; please
contact Marika if you have questions at mb571909 at ohio.eduif you would like
to volunteer or if you would like more information.
Internship
opportunities to work on the Strickland campaign are available; if you have
questions contact Liz
Organizing
for America is having a booth outside Baker on Thursday at 3pm; contact Nick
Tuell with questions
Student
Senate Board of Elections is having an info session on Thursday at 6pm at Baker.
Singing
Men of Ohio and Women’s Chorale concert is this Saturday at 2pm at Memorial
Auditorium and is free.
Have a
great weekend! See all of you Tuesday!
Jeana Davis

Liz Clark (President) 440-725-1522   lizclark10 at gmail.com
Kellie Galan (Vice President) 330-268-0777    kg759806 at ohio.edu
Hailey Paumier (Communications Director)
330-933-7000 hp238306 at ohio.edu
Meredith
Tucker (Membership Director) 216-630-9502meredith.c.tucker at gmail.com
Alex Maza