[OU Dems] A Happy Halloween Special: March to the Polls!!

Kellie Galan kelliegalan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 07:27:02 EDT 2009

Hello all you darling Dems!

Just a reminder that today we will be *MARCHING TO THE POLLS* at *1PM*! We
will be meeting outside the *4TH FLOOR OF BAKER*. If you have not voted yet
please come on out and *bring some friends* in the same situation. If you
have already voted, we'd love to see your lovely faces cheering down Court
St. too! Remember, if you bring a friend from 4th ward they are more then a
friend, they're 5 bucks! Remember, if you didn't sign up you can still come
out! The more the better!

After we all vote it would be great to keep up the momentum for canvassing
through East Green at 2pm and 3pm.

Remember to bring your license to the polls!

Thanks for all your support and dedication everyone! 4 more days!!!

-Kellie
--
Vice President, Ohio University College Democrats
(330)268-0777