[OU Dems] Summer Dinner TOMORROW

Drew Goland ag263206 at ohio.edu
Wed May 27 17:11:06 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to remind you all that the summer dinner is tomorrow evening. For
those of you who signed up to leave at 4 or 5 please be outside Baker 4th floor
as promptly as possible so we can get everyone out there. If you didn't sign up
at the meeting this week please let me know if your planning on coming so we can
make sure we have enough rides. Charlie Wilson + Salaam = good time. See you all
then.

Peace,
Drew

Drew Goland
Treasurer, Ohio University College Democrats
Tour Guide, Ohio University Office of Admissions
ag263206 at ohio.edu
5133051211