[OU Dems] Dems Meeting Tonight - Only 2 More Left!

Lauren Elliott lauren.elliott3 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 11:22:29 EDT 2009

Hello everyone!

Tonight will be our second to last Dems meeting of the school year. Come out
and learn about how you can hang out with U.S. Representative Charlie Wilson
this week, as well as the opportunity to go to the College Democrats of
America Convention this summer in Washington DC. We'll also be going over
Relay for Life, softball, and our senior send-off, among other things.

This is also the last call to bring in items to donate to our supply drive
for the troops. For information on what you can give, please visit
www.Give2theTroops.org.

See you there!

-Lauren

--
Lauren Elliott
Teaching Assistant, Ohio University Political Science Department