[OU Dems] Dems Meeting Tomorrow Night - Superlatives, Support the Troops, and More!

Lauren Elliott lauren.elliott3 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 20:20:12 EDT 2009

Hello Democrats!

You definitely don't want to miss tomorrow night's Dems meeting (Tuesday,
8pm, Baker 231). We'll be voting on our annual Dems superlatives (including,
but not limited to: Dem of the Year, Best Dressed, and Secret Heartthrob).
Be sure to come out so you can vote and so that people remember to vote for
you! We're also still accepting donations to send to the troops. For
information on what you can bring, visit http://www.give2thetroops.org.
Bring it to the meeting, and we'll make sure it gets to the right place.

We'll also be talking about the Summer Dinner, this weekend's DC trip, Relay
for Life, and more! See you then

Cheers,
Lauren

--
Lauren Elliott
Teaching Assistant, Ohio University Political Science Department