[OU Dems] dems minutes 5/5

ag730406 at ohio.edu ag730406 at ohio.edu
Wed May 6 01:43:23 EDT 2009

Hey Dems!!
In case you missed, here are the minutes!

Relay for Life-Shirts are ordered and money is due by next meeting $15. There
will be a trash for cash at Riverpark, Monday May 11th at 8pm, please come
help! We will be needing supplies for Relay for Life-like
tents,flashlights,lawn chairs, lawn table, board games, food, drinks, ect so
let me know if you have any supplies we can borrow!

Softball- This Sunday at 540, meeting at arch around 515. Check emails for a
rain out. Remember cover piercings and bring id!

DC-bring sleeping bags if you have extra! At the next meeting, the rest of the
money ($45) is due. Also there is a parking fee plus gas..so you will need to
give your driver a little extra $$$.

Policy Presentation-whitehouse.gov ,it is very accesible. There is a q& a
section on the blog. check out serve.gov to get involved in your community!

Summer Dinner-May 28th. *Committee meeting at 9pm Wed. May 6th (today!) at the
Front Room. Help plan this fundraiser!

Support the troops- Friday, May 15th. Will table from 12-4 on 4th floor baker.
Collecting care package items. Please bring items to next meeting if you want
to donate..check out www.give2troops.org for info on what to give (some ideas
are-hard candy, toiletries, and small coffee bean bags)

Organizing for America-Is an effort to help advance the presidents policy
agenda. Will be here next week on Tuesday at 7pm, location TBA. Check it out!

ROUND TABLE:
Admissions is looking for summer tour guides. For more info talk to Drew Goland

Palmerfest is this weekend!

Community Assistant Program is collecting new/gentily used school supplies. If
want to donate, bring to the next meeting.

IOU for student senate- Andy Burnette and John Calhoun are running! Support
them!(or else...)If you have any questions, feel free to talk to them.

If graduating and need a job AFSCME (a union :) ) is here the rest of the week
and is interviewing. Talk to John Calhoun for more info.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NATE HALL!

Have a great week everyone!
Ashley Gammella