[Dems-L] College Democrats Meeting Tomorrow Night!

Lauren Elliott lauren.elliott3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:05:48 EDT 2009

Hello Democrats!

I hope everyone had an excellent spring break and is ready to get their
quarter started off right with the College Dems. The first meeting of the
quarter will be tomorrow [Tuesday, March 31st] at 8pm in Baker 231. Be sure
not to miss this one, since we'll be talking about this year's Washington DC
trip, the upcoming Ohio College Democrats convention, our annual fundraiser
featuring Representative Charlie Wilson, and this weekend's social, amongst
a few other things. See you then!

Cheers,
Lauren

--
Lauren Elliott
Teaching Assistant, Ohio University Political Science Department