[OU Dems] Sign Up Now for CDA Convention!

Elizabeth Clark lizclark10 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:15:56 EDT 2009

Hey OU College Democrats,

Hope everyone is having a great summer! Below is information about
this year's College Democrats of America Convention. This is a great
event, so make sure you sign up ASAP and reserve your spot!

---

It's time to register for the 2009 College Democrats of America
Convention, held in Washington DC from July 23-26!  To reserve your
spot for this year's convention for $65, make sure to sign up online
by July 9th. Students from across the country will be participating in
the weekend-long event; you just need to be a Democrat and a college
student to attend, so spread the word to the members of your chapter
and friends at school!

This summer's convention promises to be better than ever. We are
planning a fantastic four-day line up of trainings, community service,
and speakers from all across the Democratic political world, including
Governor and DNC Chairman Tim Kaine, Congressman Mike Honda, and
Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.

Sign up today by heading over to
http://www.facebook.com/l/;www.collegedems.com and clicking on the
link "CDA Convention 2009". We hope to see you in Washington this
July!

--
Elizabeth Clark

President, OU College Democrats