[Dems-L] College Dems Minutes From 1/20/09

Elizabeth Clark lizclark10 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 21:30:11 EST 2009

Hey Dems!
Hope you all had an AMAZING Inauguration Day, you deserved it! However, it's
back to work with College Dems so if you weren't at the meeting this week
here's what you missed!

*FOOD DRIVE*
We raised $12.40 (more than 68 pounds of food) and collected 102 cans/boxes
of food. All donations were taken to the Gathering Place this week. Thanks
to everyone who came out!
*
FLOOR HOCKEY*
Games will be on Wednesday nights around 8pm and 9pm so clear your
schedules! We really need guys and girls to come out, and our first game is
next week so sign up and help us kick butt. If you want to join the action
email John at jc388403 at ohio.edu.

*DATE AUCTION!*
We're starting to look for people to be auctioned off, so if you are
interested please email John at jc388403 at ohio.edu ASAP. It's really easy and
stress-free and is for a really good cause so please sign up!

*DEM OF THE WEEK*
Congrats to Kellie Galan!

*ROUNDTABLE*
PSMA (Political Science Majors Association) meets every Tuesday at 7pm in
Bentley 120, so drop by.

EWO (Empowering Women of Ohio) is looking for people to speak about
empowering women locally. They meet Thursdays at 7 pm at the Women's Center.
For more info contact Chris Uihlein at cu314706 at ohio.edu.

See you next Tuesday at 8pm in Baker 231!

Liz

--
Elizabeth Clark

Chapter Coordinator, OU Students for Barack Obama
Communications Director, OU College Democrats
Publicist, Center for Teaching and Learning

lizclark10 at gmail.com
440-725-1522 (cell)