[Dems-L] Dems Minutes from 2-10

mb621106 at ohio.edu mb621106 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 10 20:22:40 EST 2009

Dems-

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY DREW GOLAND!!! WOOO!!

Intramurals- Thanks to everyone who came out last week against White Gold! We need lots of people to
come out tomorrow for floor hockey tomorrow night (Wednesday) vs. the Bush Hall Ballers! Be at Ping
around 8:30, no piercings, bring student ID! Talk to John with questions! jc388403 at ohio.edu

Date Auction- To be auctioned off, shoot an email to John or just reply to the questionnaire he sent
out. We need those questionnaires with your pic and song ASAP!! It's gonna be a blast! We will be
having a committee meeting on Thursday at 8 in the Front Room, but you don't have to come to the
committee meetings to be auctioned off!

Thanks to everyone who brought donations for The Gathering Place and My Sister's Place, we are going
to keep collecitng through the quarter. UCM lunches start next weekend, contact an exec with
questions! Four hours community service if you need it!

Movie Series- Fog of War 7 pm Bentley 110- Be There! Facebook event to come...

Congrats to Dem of the Week: ANDY BURNETTE!

Roundtable:
-OU Waterski and Wakeboard Team Hope for Tomorrow's Cure of Multiple Meyloma 5k Registrations
this week on the first floor of Baker Center 10-3!!
-Final Deadline for Teach for America is Friday! TeachForAmerica.org
-Feb 28- Mem Aud- 7 pm- Singing Men of Ohio Alumni Concert!
-Nate Hall, who is running for City Council, is looking for people to work on his campaign-
natehall5 at gmail.com - Primaries are May 5 so let's get our butts in gear!
-Feb 24, 7 p.m. Lecture Series on the present Economic Situation
-College Dems Exec Noms are in 2 weeks- Questions? Ask us!

-Meghan Bender
Secretary, OU College Democrats
Host, Nightshift on WOUB

mb621106 at ohio.edu