[OU Dems] Volunteers needed for Debbie Phillips Event

Liz Clark ec116106 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 25 11:24:24 EDT 2009

Hey Dems,

Hope you're all enjoying the last few days of summer! Chris asked me to
send out this email asking for volunteers for a fundraiser for Debbie
Phillips. Please email him or me if you are able to help out!

Hi all you wonderful OU College Dems,

I hope your summer has been fun and relaxing, yet still productive.

September 10th is the day of our biggest fundraiser of the year for Debbie
and I really need your help!  We are hosting the Speaker of the Ohio House
of Representatives, Armond Budish, at the Eclipse Company Store in The
Plains, beginning at 5:00pm.  We need people to help with various tasks,
such as set-up/take down, sign-in, valet parking and other random
activities.  I would ask that volunteers be at the site by 4:15pm and the
event will be over by 9pm at the latest; we can deal with early
departures/late arrivals and even shifts if we have to.  I'm looking for at
least 10-12 volunteers.

If you are interested and able to help out, please email me at
Christopher at debbiephillips.net with your name, and phone number; please
also mention if you can only help part of the time.

Debbie and I both appreciate your willingness to help make this event a
major success.  Free food and beverages will surely follow.

Thanks.

-Christopher (Pookie/Pooks/Pookster/Emily)

--
Elizabeth Clark
President, OU College Democrats
lizclark10 at gmail.com