[Dcoualumni] [External] Reminder - Social Hour Tonight!

Howard Manuel howard.manuel.jd at gmail.com
Wed May 15 11:26:56 EDT 2024

Use caution with links and attachments.

DMV Alumni -

This is a friendly reminder about tonight's happy hour at Mission in DuPont Circle, Washington, D.C. The event will start at 5:30 PM, and we hope to see you there!

Come mix and mingle with your fellow D.C. area Bobcats! It's a wonderful opportunity to catch up with old friends and meet new ones. Food and beverages will be available for purchase as we enjoy Bobcat camaraderie.

Details:

  *   Date: Tonight
  *   Time: 5:30 PM
  *   Location: Mission, DuPont Circle, Washington, D.C.

We look forward to seeing you there!

V/r, Howard

Howard L. Manuel, Esq.
(614) 517-8738