[Dcoualumni] [External] Join Us in Spreading Thanksgiving Cheer - 🦃

Howard Manuel howard.manuel.jd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 16:31:13 EDT 2023

Use caution with links and attachments.
Nations Capitol Alums -

I hope this message finds you in great spirits! As the leaves turn brilliant shades of red and gold and the scent of autumn fills the air, we are reminded of this season's warmth and togetherness. Next month, in the spirit of Thanksgiving, we will host two Give Thanks Food Drives across the region to support local families facing hardships during the holiday season. Here's how you can participate in this beautiful initiative: 🌽 (1) Start collecting Non-Perishable Food Items for donation next month, and (2) reach out if you want to volunteer at either event. Until then, I'd like you to please stay tuned for more updates and event details via email and social media channels.

Wishing you all the best as we wrap up October, and I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Cheers!

Howard L. Manuel, Esq.
(614) 517-8738