[Dcoualumni] [External] Nation's Capital Alumni Network - Take This Town: DC

Robert Walter oubobcat33 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 14:17:56 EDT 2023

Use caution with links and attachments.
[cid:efe4db72-1440-4856-878f-b57bc6aa300d]
Aug. 3: "Take This Town" - an event to introduce incoming Bobcats from the DMV area to Alumni & Networking, and welcome them to the Bobcat Family!

Time: 6 - 8 PM
Location: Tag Rooftop Bar
                The Ven at Embassy Row
                2015 Massachusetts Ave, NW
                 Washington, DC 20036

Join the Ohio University Alumni Association and Undergraduate Admissions in DC for a special networking event on August 3! We'll be coming to your town to play Bobcat Bingo and connect you with other alumni, newly admitted students and prospective Bobcats in your area. Bobcat Bingo participants will be entered into a special drawing with the grand prize winner receiving cornhole boards and bags.

We will be providing light appetizers, and a cash bar will be available. Join us for a fun evening with alumni, new and prospective students, and friends!

If you have any questions, contact Jocelyn Johnson at kozlowsj at ohio.edu<mailto://kozlowsj@ohio.edu>

RSVP: http://engage.ohio.edu/site/Calendar/1369175627

*If you want to help us plan Events for the Nation's Capital Chapter,
   please email Howard Manuel at howard.manuel.jd at gmail.com

Follow us online & on Social Media:
Bobcat Network: https://bobcatnetwork.ohio.edu/groups/38/feed
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/NationsCapitalChapter