[Dcoualumni] Bobcats Take Care - Online Auction

Morgan Stanley morgantstanley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:04:50 EDT 2020

Hi everyone -

We hope you all are staying safe during this crisis!

We are hosting an online auction to help support the *Bobcats Take Care
<https://bobcatstakecare.ohio.edu/>* initiative - all proceeds will be
donated to the initiative.

You can access the auction site here
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.32auctions.com%2FNationsCapitalChapter%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1fYYzj3bw9DicHgy9QDUiRWWtOqTKVnGnZqe0ATcDbxWhaB8_cDJjh3qc&h=AT1frMleJMixvgxyxVqFqhBSRXu_uz5tIfhBW6Av4M_UXun29G1Ls1kER3wbtzbeIIvDB2QjORwcfrMy_VKdpwoxVzi0jlMACFV-SqmBrRNDxxzRVqrdIdKZpXQrxFEKbg>!
There are 45 items on auction for bid or buy now!

No matter our location, whether we’re together on the bricks or spread over
great distances, Bobcats are bound by a spirit that calls us to care — for
one another, for our alma mater, and for our communities. From health care
professionals and first responders, to food retailers and nonprofit
volunteers, Bobcats are doing their part to take care of those around them.
We are proud of your commitment to serving others in this time of need.

Thank you and stay safe,
Morgan

-

*Morgan T Stanley*