[Dcoualumni] D.C. Future Student Reception

Morgan Stanley morgantstanley at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 10:32:30 EDT 2019

Hello!!

Thank you so much for coming to our networking event with student senate,
it was a big success! As a reminder, our Greater D.C. Future Student
Reception is coming up on March 31st! This will be a great opportunity for
future Bobcats to network with alum and learn more about OU and Athens. If
you plan to attend, please arrive at 1:15 pm so you can help welcome the
students and their parents! Details are below:

*Location*: Stacy C. Sherwood Community Center, 3740 Old Lee Hwy Fairfax,
VA 22030-1806

*Guest Speaker:* President Nellis

*Schedule of events:*
1:30 pm: Check-in opens
2:00 pm: Presentation starts
2:30 pm: Q&A
3:00 pm: Event concludes

*Dress code:* Ohio gear!!

*RSVP*: You may RSVP via the Facebook event
<https://www.facebook.com/events/295648124368256/>

Please email Lauren Vollberg <lmvollberg at gmail.com>if you have any
questions.

Best,