[Dcoualumni] Student Networking + Upcoming Chapter Events

Morgan Stanley morgantstanley at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 09:08:22 EST 2019

Hi All!

We are *THRILLED* to announce a student-alumni networking event at Officina
<https://www.officinadc.com/> on March 14. Students from Athens are
attending and we are excited for our guest speaker Wes Lowery! Please join
us and network with current and former Bobcats! Please RSVP here
<http://engage.ohio.edu/site/Calendar?id=103662&view=Detail> to attend the
event, more information to follow in the coming weeks.

*If you know of other alumni in the area who are not part of our chapter,
please forward them the RSVP page
<http://engage.ohio.edu/site/Calendar?id=103662&view=Detail> or this email
so they can attend too!*

Looking forward to seeing you at Officina,
Morgan
morgantstanley at gmail.com  <morgantstanley at gmail.com>

*More upcoming events: *

John will be hosting a basketball game watch at Penns Quarter Sports Tavern
on Friday, 02/22 at 6 PM. Check out the event on our Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/events/966569643548147/?active_tab=about> page.
Questions can be directed to John at johntmoore at hotmail.com.

*Future Student Reception* - Hosted by the admissions office, this event
will take place at the Stacy Sherwood Community Center on Sunday, March 31
at 1:30 pm. This is a great opportunity for alumni to talk to current high
school students who are considering attending Ohio University in the Fall.
If you are interested in carpooling to the event please email Lauren @
lmvollberg at gmail.com.

Save the Date for *Bobcat Beautification Day *on Sunday, April 14. Alumni
from around the country will join Bobcats on campus in a nationwide day of
service - giving back to each of our communities in the name of Ohio's
First and Finest. Look out for details soon about our DC project and how to
sign up for this inaugural event.