[Dcoualumni] Ohio V. UVA CANCELED

Morgan Stanley morgantstanley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 08:52:01 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone!

Due to the approaching hurricane, UVA and Ohio announced yesterday that
Saturday’s football game is moving locations from Charlottesville, VA to
Nashville, TN. The Bobcat Bash has been canceled and everyone who
registered for the event will be refunded. In addition, Ohio Athletics will
be issuing refunds to members who purchased through our event registration
site. It may take a couple days to process but everyone is expected to be
refunded for this event. The game has been moved to Vanderbilt Stadium so
we will just root for our bobcats from afar! Game tickets are free for
those interested in traveling this Saturday.

Stay safe and see you at our next event!
Morgan