[Dcoualumni] Nation's Capital Chapter: Annual Golf Scramble

Amanda Janice amanda.e.janice at gmail.com
Sun May 13 19:27:34 EDT 2018

Good evening Bobcats!

I hope this email finds you well.

We wanted to remind you that the *Annual Ohio Golf Scramble* is coming up
next month on* Saturday, June 9, 1:00PM @ South Riding Golf Club.* Come out
and have a good time as we raise money for our Chapter scholarship that
supports a DC area student attending Ohio University.

The winning golf team may qualify to go to the legendary Pinehurst Resort
(No. 2 & 4) to compete in the ACURA College Alumni Team Championship. Cost
is $110 per player and $30 per non player.

We are also looking for individuals or businesses as sponsors for
holes/prizes for the tournament. If you are interested, contact Robert
Walter at oubobcat33 at hotmail.com for more information. Check out more
information on our website.
<https://www.ohiou.org/new-events/2018/6/9/ohio-golf-scramble>

Feel free to reach out with any questions!
Best,
Amanda

For more information on the Nation's Capital Chapter, please email or
engage on social media:
Visit the Webpage <http://www.ohiou.org/>
Join the Facebook Group
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/nationscapitalchapter/>