[Dcoualumni] Reminder: Quarterly Board Meeting and Elections NEXT WEEK!

Amanda Janice amanda.e.janice at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 10:14:29 EDT 2018

Good morning Bobcats!

I hope your summer is off to a great start. This is a reminder that next
week is a very important quarterly *Board Meeting for the Nation's Capital
Chapter on Thursday, June 28th from 6:30PM to 8:00PM
<https://www.ohiou.org/new-events/2018/6/28/board-meetingelections>*. We
are holding Executive Board elections and want to encourage folks to
participate if they are able. Please find attached an agenda for this
meeting.

All members of OUr Chapter are invited to the Board Meeting, where we will
discuss recent events, upcoming planned events, and most importantly, hold
elections for the positions of Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer.
These important positions will need to be filled to help continue to
progress of OUr Chapter as we head on through the next two-year term.

*We are also still accepting nominations for these positions.* If you are
interested in one of these positions but have not notified the current
Board, please attend this meeting and let us know before elections begin.

We will begin to gather at 6:30pm, with food and drink made available, and
official meeting events beginning at 7:00pm. *The meeting will be located
at James Hoban's Irish Restaurant and Bar* (1 Dupont Circle, NW).

If you are planning to attend this important Chapter Board Meeting, *please
register here* <http://engage.ohio.edu/site/Calendar?view=Detail&id=103082>
so that we have a head count for how many people are attending.

Thank you so much and feel free to reach out with any questions!
Amanda

For more information on the Nation's Capital Chapter, please email or
engage on social media:
Visit the Webpage <http://www.ohiou.org/>
Join the Facebook Group
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/nationscapitalchapter/>