[Dcoualumni] Event Next Week: Sexual Harassment Awareness Discussion, February 22nd

Amanda Janice amanda.e.janice at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 12:27:38 EST 2018

Happy Monday Bobcats!

Join us on *Thursday, February 22 at 7:00PM at the Hyatt Regency* to hear
Ohio University Dean of Students, Jenny Hall-Jones, speak about issues
regarding sexual harassment in today's society. This should be an
enlightening discussion for everyone on a timely and important problem.

Food and drinks will be available at this event and we are asking for a $10
admission charge to help us cover the costs of the space and refreshments.
You can register for this event at the following link.

http://engage.ohio.edu/site/Calendar?id=102730&view=Detail

See our website
<https://www.ohiou.org/new-events/2018/1/9/sexual-harassment-seminar-with-jenny-hall-jones>
 for more information. We hope to see you there!

For more information on the Nation's Capital Chapter, please email or
engage on social media:
Visit the Webpage <http://www.ohiou.org/>
Join the Facebook Group
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/nationscapitalchapter/>