[Dcoualumni] Fall 2017: Nation's Capital Chapter Update

Amanda Janice amanda.e.janice at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 14:51:47 EDT 2017

Good afternoon Bobcats!

We have some great events coming up in the next few weeks, and we hope to
see you there!

*October*

   - *Haunting on the Hill*,* Saturday, October 28th, 9:30PM-2:30AM @ The
   Ugly Mug*. Join us on Capitol Hill for an open bar, live music, and
   costume contests with fellow Bobcats and Halloween revelers! Tickets are
   $45 in advance
   <http://engage.ohio.edu/site/Calendar/1865575969?view=Detail&id=102385>
(*get
   them by October 26th!*) or $50 at the door! Proceeds will benefit the
   Chapter scholarship fund. For more information, check out our website
   <https://www.ohiou.org/new-events/halloween2017> and the Facebook page
   <https://www.facebook.com/events/1867251376624296/?acontext=%7B%22source%22%3A4%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&source=4&action_history=null>
   .

*November*

   - *Football Game Watch versus Akron, Tuesday, November 14th @TBA*. Come
   cheer on the Bobcats after work with other DC alumni. *We are currently
   looking for venues in DC or Maryland so please email me
   (amanda.e.janice at gmail.com <amanda.e.janice at gmail.com>) or John
   (dcchapterprez at yahoo.com <dcchapterprez at yahoo.com>) if you have any
   suggestions!*

*December*

   - *Ohio University versus University of Maryland College Park Basketball
   Game*, *Thursday December 7th, 7:00PM- 10:00PM @ University of Maryland
   College Park*. With the Ohio Alumni Association, we are planning a
   Bobcat Bash for the OU vs UMD basketball game. We will be reserving a suite
   and information on tickets will be forthcoming! For more information, check
   out the website
   <https://www.ohiou.org/new-events/2017/12/7/ohio-university-vs-university-of-maryland-college-park-basketball>
   .
   - *Quarterly Board Meeting: December 2017, Saturday, December 9th
   11:00AM-1:00PM @ Rock Bottom Brewery in Bethesda, MD*. Want to be more
   involved in your local chapter? Join us for our quarterly Board meeting.
   Please RSVP to Amanda (amanda.e.janice at gmail.com) and check out our
   website
   <https://www.ohiou.org/new-events/2017/12/9/quarterly-board-meeting-december-2017>
for
   more information.

Please reach out with any questions. We hope to see you there!
Best,
Amanda

For more information on the Nation's Capital Chapter, please email or
engage on social media:
Visit the Webpage <http://www.ohiou.org/>
Join the Facebook Group
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/nationscapitalchapter/>