[Dcoualumni] March 2017 Board Meeting Minutes

Amanda Janice amanda.e.janice at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 15:43:07 EDT 2017

Good afternoon Bobcats!

The Board met earlier this month to discuss upcoming events and ways to
continue to improve engagement with DC-area alumni. Attached are the
meeting minutes. As always, if you have any suggestions, please feel free
to reach out to John (copied here) or me!

We are planning for the June 2017 Board meeting. *Please fill out this
survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RR3VL6H> to indicate your preferred
date.*

Don't forget: In less than two weeks we will be co-hosting the *DC Area
Admitted Student Reception (Sunday, April 2, 2:30PM-5:30PM @ Stacy C.
Sherwood Community Center). *Area alumni are encouraged to attend to give
prospective students a glance at Ohio University and to congratulate
admitted students on their admission and to provide them with information
about the next steps of the enrollment process for OHIO admitted students.
For more information, visit the Facebook event page
<https://www.facebook.com/events/381431382240040/>.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

For more information on the Nation's Capital Chapter, please email or
engage on social media:
Join the Facebook Group
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/nationscapitalchapter/>
Like the Facebook Page <http://www.facebook.com/NationsCapitalChapter>