[Dcoualumni] Nation's Capital Alumni Chapter: Events this week!

Amanda Janice amanda.e.janice at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 17:29:55 EST 2017

Good evening Bobcats!

This is an exciting week for DC Bobcats, as we have a number of events
coming up!

   - *TOMORROW: Toys for Tots Happy Hour, Tuesday, December 5,
   6:30PM-9:30PM @ The Ugly Mug*. Join your fellow Bobcat alums, as well as
   alums from other Ohio schools, as we collect toys for needy area children.
   The bar will be getting a keg from either Bells or Great Lakes and
will *give
   each person one free beer for bringing in two new toys*. We will also
   have a silent auction or raffle for other great items. So please come out,
   bring some toys and make this holiday season a little brighter for kids in
   need. Check out the event page on our website
   <https://www.ohiou.org/new-events/2017/12/5/toys-for-tots-happy-hour>
    and Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/events/897162793791911/> for
   more information.

   - *THURSDAY: Ohio at University of MD College Park Basketball game,
   Thursday, December 7th, 6:00PM-9:30PM.* Join your fellow Bobcats as we
   take over the Xfinity Center, where the men's basketball team takes on the
   University of Maryland. Register here
   <http://engage.ohio.edu/site/R?i=V9olyrl0hJ2UX16IboYYiQ>. Your $15
   registration fee includes a ticket to the game and a $15 credit for
   concessions at the Xfinity Center. Contact John (johntmoore at hotmail.com)
   with questions and check out the event page
   <https://www.ohiou.org/new-events/2017/12/7/ohio-university-vs-university-of-maryland-college-park-basketball>
   .

   - *SATURDAY: Nation's Capital Chapter Quarterly Board Meeting, Saturday,
   December 9th, 11:00AM-1:00PM @ Rock Bottom Brewery Bethesda*. Want to be
   more involved in your area alumni chapter. Come to Rock Bottom Brewery in
   Bethesda to learn more about our upcoming events and how you can join in
   the fun! Find minutes from past meetings
   <https://www.ohiou.org/board-meeting-minutes> on our website as well as
   information on the event page
   <https://www.ohiou.org/new-events/2017/12/9/quarterly-board-meeting-december-2017>
   .

Feel free to reach out with any questions and we hope to see you there!

Best,
Amanda

For more information on the Nation's Capital Chapter, please email or
engage on social media:
Visit the Webpage <http://www.ohiou.org/>
Join the Facebook Group
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/nationscapitalchapter/>