[Dcoualumni] THIS WEEK: Haunting on the Hill and Game Watch

Amanda Janice amanda.e.janice at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 08:47:17 EDT 2016

Greeting Bobcats!

We have a busy week of Halloween celebrations and an Ohio Football game
watch!

   - Join us for *Haunting on the Hill, a HallOUween Party, Saturday,
   October 29, 7:30PM-3:00AM @ Ugly Mug* (723 8th St, SE, DC).  There will
   be an Open Bar from 8-10pm (includes select beers, wine, rail drinks)
   and Happy Hour Drink Specials from 10pm-close, including special OU
   drink - Junction Punch. There will also be Live Music by the Wrath of
   Borgnine, with a DJ immediately following the band, Costume Contests
   (Sexiest Female, Sexiest Male, Most Original), and raffle drawing.
      - Cost is $32.50 in advance (*registration ends on Thursday, Oct.
      27th at 12:00pm so register soon!*) and $35 at the door. For tickets
      <http://engage.ohio.edu/site/Calendar?id=100987&view=Detail>visit
      this website <http://tinyurl.com/ouhaunt16>
      <http://engage.ohio.edu/site/Calendar?id=100987&view=Detail> and for
      additional information visit the Facebook event page
      <https://www.facebook.com/events/531159370414397/>.

   - There is a game watch this *Thursday, October 27, 6:00PM @ Penn
   Quarter Sports Tavern*. Come cheer on the Bobcats versus Toledo with
   fellow alumni for our 2nd game watch. We will be meeting at 6pm for
   drinks & networking prior to the game. For more information, visit the
   Facebook event page <https://www.facebook.com/events/856747661094103/>
   <https://www.facebook.com/events/1221621514566893/>.

We hope to see you there and please reach out with any questions! Go
Bobcats!

For more information on the Nation's Capital Chapter, please email or
engage on social media:
Join the Facebook Group
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/nationscapitalchapter/>
Like the Facebook Page <http://www.facebook.com/NationsCapitalChapter>