[Dcoualumni] Attention OU Alumni: DC networking week!! March 25th

Justin Goldstein scottyevil87 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 10:55:36 EDT 2016

*Informal Career Fair*

On *Friday, March25th at 3:30pm-5:00pm* we will be hosting an informal
career fair for students attending the trip for them to get to know about
companies in the DC area where Bobcats are employed. Whether you, and your
colleagues, have internships, full-time positions, or just want to talk
about your company we are bringing over 100 students who are eager to learn
about life around the District and ready to make some connections.

Registration is free and includes a small table to be able to talk about
your company. We'll also have a cash bar and appetizers to keep everyone
refreshed. If you are interested you can register here
<http://goo.gl/forms/2JD3Z97nmg> and if you have any questions please feel
free to email the event coordinator, Kial Smith, at kialjsmith at gmail.com.

The event will be hosted at

*Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill*
400 New Jersey Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C., 20001
1-(202)-737-123 <1-%28202%29-737-1234>