[Dcoualumni] Wreaths Across America--Next Saturday!

Amanda Janice amanda.e.janice at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 10:15:13 EST 2016

Greetings Bobcats!

We hope to see you *next Saturday for*
*Wreaths Across America on December 17, 9:15AM @ Arlington National
Cemetery. We are joining the Capital Alumni Network (CAN) for the annual
Wreaths Across America event. We will meet in front of the McClellan Arch
Gate located just off of Eisenhower Drive (look for the CAN banner) for a
group photo at 9:15AM. Please dress to spend all of your time outside, plan
accordingly to take the metro (parking is not available), and we highly
recommend bringing gloves for handling the wreaths. Check out the Facebook
event <https://www.facebook.com/events/1309440539077229/> for additional
information.*

*Please feel free to reach out with any questions!*

For more information on the Nation's Capital Chapter, please email or
engage on social media:
Join the Facebook Group
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/nationscapitalchapter/>
Like the Facebook Page <http://www.facebook.com/NationsCapitalChapter>