[Dcoualumni] Fwd: Announcement: Board Meeting, Tuesday August 23

Amanda Janice amanda.e.janice at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 09:55:38 EDT 2016

Good morning Bobcats!

Do you want to be a member of the Nation's Capital Chapter Board? Join us
for our Board meeting on *Tuesday, August 23* *at Fado Irish Pub in
Chinatown* (808 7th St NW, Washington, DC 20001). We will gather at 6:30pm,
with the *formal meeting to begin at 7:00pm*. Please find the meeting
agenda attached.

*To RSVP for the Board meeting, please email Lauren Vollberg, Vice
President (**lmvollberg at gmail.com <lmvollberg at gmail.com>). *

Other questions? Please reach out to John Moore, President (
DCchapterprez at yahoo.com) or Amanda Janice, Secretary (
amanda.e.janice at gmail.com).

For more information on the Nation's Capital Chapter, please email or
engage on social media:
Join the Facebook Group
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/nationscapitalchapter/>
Like the Facebook Page <http://www.facebook.com/NationsCapitalChapter>