[Dcoualumni] Ohio Golf Scramble-2016 June 25th

Justin Goldstein scottyevil87 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 16:43:38 EDT 2016

Hey Bobcat Alumni!

Come out and have a good time as we raise money for our Chapter scholarship
that supports a DC area student attending Ohio University.

The winning golf team may qualify to go to the legendary Pinehurst Resort
(No. 2 & 4) to compete in the ACURA College Alumni Team Championship.

   -
   Saturday, June 25
   <https://www.facebook.com/events/calendar?adjusted_ts=1466838000&open_popup_on_init=1>
    at 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM in EDT

   -

   Location:
   Pleasant Valley Golf Club
   <https://www.facebook.com/Pleasant-Valley-Golf-Club-196487057581/>
   4715 Pleasant Valley Rd, Chantilly, Virginia 20151

Pleasant Valley Golf Club
http://www.pleasantvalleygc.com/
4715 Pleasant Valley Road
Chantilly, VA 20151

Times: 11:30am free driving range/Check-in opens
12:30pm putting contest
1:00pm shotgun start
6:00pm (approx.) post-tournament dinner & awards

Cost: $120 per player
$30 per non player

*For Players - Package includes: round of golf, cart, driving range, 2
drink tickets, 4 tourney contests, dinner after the tournament, one future
free round per player at South Riding Golf Course, and a goody bag.

*For Non Players - Package will include dinner, and a goody bag. If you
don't play golf but want to attend.

Registration & Payment:
Pay online at: http://engage.ohio.edu/site/Calendar?id=100463&view=Detail
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fengage.ohio.edu%2Fsite%2FCalendar%3Fid%3D100463%26view%3DDetail&h=GAQE-B6SU&enc=AZNE4grlogVm_5gDMcumukoqDMGhzQrK_yDvfIUHGCTev2YayqvAeylD7h3AbBxzPt8&s=1>

* Make sure to include the Name, Status (player/non-player), email address,
Alum Status (School) for each person that you are paying for.

Tournament Details: 4 person Best Ball Scramble format

Prizes awarded on selected holes for:
Longest Drive
Closest to the Pin (par 3)
Closest to the Pin from the Fairway (par 4)
Mystery Contest(s)

Special Tournament Contests/Extras:
Pre-Tournament Long-Putting Challenge*
Hole in One Challenges*
Split-the-Pot Challenge*
Raffle Prize Drawing
*additional fees to enter

Sponsors - We are looking for individuals or businesses as sponsors for
holes/prizes for the tournament.

*If you are interested, contact Robert Walter at oubobcat33 at hotmail.com
<oubobcat33 at hotmail.com> for more information.*

Sponsors will receive signage at a tee box on the course and mention in the
event program/emails/event page.