[Dcoualumni] Ohio University Nation's Capital Chapter: Ohio Golf Scramble

Justin Goldstein scottyevil87 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 18:17:47 EDT 2015

Event date:   June 13, 2015 1:00 PMEvent end date:   June 13, 2015 7:00 PM

Come out and have a good time as we raise money for our Chapter scholarship
that supports a DC area student attending Ohio University.

The winning golf team may qualify to go to the legendary Pinehurst Resort
(No. 2 & 4) to compete in the ACURA College Alumni Team Championship.

Pleasant Valley Golf Club
http://www.pleasantvalleygc.com/
4715 Pleasant Valley Road
Chantilly, VA 20151

Times: 11:30am free driving range/Check-in opens
12:30pm putting contest
1:00pm shotgun start
6:00pm (approx.) post-tournament dinner & awards

Cost: $120 per player
$30 per non player

*For Players - Package includes: round of golf, cart, driving range, 2
drink tickets, 4 tourney contests, dinner after the tournament, one future
free round per player at South Riding Golf Course, and a goody bag.

*For Non Players - Package will include dinner, and a goody bag. If you
don't play golf but want to attend.

Payment options:

1. Pay online at:

https://secure.www.alumniconnections.com/olc/pub/OUL/event/showEventForm.jsp?form_id=189339

2. Mail a check made out to “Nation’s Capital Chapter” to the address below:

Ohio Golf Scramble 2014
c/o Robert Walter
5406 Hampton Forest Way
Fairfax, VA 22030

* Make sure to include the Name, Status (player/non-player), email address,
Alum Status (School) for each person that you are paying for.

Tournament Details: 4 person Best Ball Scramble format

Prizes awarded on selected holes for:
Longest Drive
Closest to the Pin (par 3)
Closest to the Pin from the Fairway (par 4)
Mystery Contest(s)

Special Tournament Contests/Extras:
Pre-Tournament Long-Putting Challenge*
Hole in One Challenges*