[Dcoualumni] Dec. 19: Bobcats Go Bowling! Penn Quarter Sports Tavern

Justin Goldstein scottyevil87 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:51:17 EST 2015

Dec. 19: Bobcats Go Bowling!
<https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1978845/1978845-6079652093268934658>

The Bobcats are bowling! Come out to the Penn Quarter Sports Tavern to see
the Bobcats take on the Mountaineers of Appalachian State in the Camellia
Bowl. This battle of conference powers from the MAC and Sun Belt will be
live on ESPN from the historic Cramton Bowl in Montgomery, Alabama. Let's
go Bobcats!

*We will be raffling off an Ohio Football Jersey, an Independence Bowl
T-Shirt, and other items to raise money for our scholarship fund.

When: Saturday, December 19, 5:30 PM
Where: Penn Quarter Sports Tavern,
www.pennquartersportstavern.com
<http://www.linkedin.com/redir/redirect?url=www%2Epennquartersportstavern%2Ecom&urlhash=QGqx&_t=tracking_anet>

639 Indiana Ave. NW, Washington, DC (1 block north of Pennsylvania Ave.
between 6th and 7th)
Closest Metro: Archives/Navy Memorial (Green/Yellow)

Questions about either game watch? Contact John Moore at (202) 598-3331 or
johntmoore at hotmail.comShow less