[Dcoualumni] July Events Update: Nation's Capital Chapter

Robert Walter oubobcat33 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 16:56:37 EDT 2014

Upcoming Events

July

July 23: Open Board Summer Meeting

Join fellow DC alumni for this open board meeting and discussion! We encourage all alumni to join us with their ideas and thoughts on how to expand engagement and strengthen OHIO affinity in the Nation's Capital.

This is also the farewell event for our chapter President, Robert Walter. Robert is stepping down as president and will be passing the torch to Shara Glickman. Please share in the free appetizers and drinks as we honor the volunteerism of our leadership and look to the future of this great chapter.

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/814985135192730/