[Dcoualumni] December Events Update: Nation's Capital Chapter

Robert Walter oubobcat33 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 11 22:18:19 EST 2013

Upcoming Events

December

Dec. 17: Holiday Happy Hour with Toys for Tots & Great Lakes Beer
Join us and several other Alumni Chapters from Ohio for our Great Lakes Beer & Toys for Tots Holiday Happy Hour!

 * We will be raffling off several Great Lakes Beer gift baskets.
 * We will also have some Marines on hand to collect the toys at the end of the evening for Toys for Tots.
 *New, unwrapped toys are preferred.
 Check out http://www.toysfortots.org/ for more info.

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/241777825991294/

 Tuesday, December 17
 6:30 p.m.
 Iron Horse Taproom
 http://ironhorsedc.com/
 507 7th St, NW
 Washington, DC 20004

 Closest Metro: Gallery Place/Chinatown (Red/Yellow/Green)
 Cost: no cost associated, pay as you go
 Contact: Lauren Vollberg, lmvollberg at gmail.com, 301-437-7559

 Specials: TBD
 *will incl. Great Lakes Beer specials*

Dec. 22: Ohio Basketball @ Richmond
Join us down the road in Richmond to watch the Bobcats take on the University of Richmond Spiders!
We are looking at getting a block of group tickets for this game!
If you are interested in going, email Robert Walter, Oubobcat33 at hotmail.com

Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/552112828199054/

Ohio at Richmond