[Dcoualumni] September Events Update - Nation's Capital Chapter

Robert Walter oubobcat33 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:19:51 EDT 2012

Join us this Thursday for our Sept. HH at Rocket Bar in Gallery Place/Chinatown!

Upcoming Events

September

Sept. 20: Sept. Happy Hour - DC
Our rotating Happy Hour in September will be at RocketBar in downtown DC.
 Join us for Pool, Shuffleboard, Skee-Ball, Darts & Board Games, along with Bobcat Raffle Prizes!

*Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/386709421384331/