[Dcoualumni] Special Update - The Post 100th Anniversary Celebration - Nation's Capital Chapter

Robert Walter oubobcat33 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:24:02 EST 2012

Upcoming Events

November

Nov. 28: 100th Anniversary Celebration of the Post
Join
 your the Nation's Capital Chapter, The Post, and the E.W. Scripps School of
Journalism Alumni to commemorate the 100th anniversary of The Post.

 We will also have a featured discussion with several Ohio Alumni!

 Wednesday, November 28, 2012
 5:30 pm
 The Homer Building
 601 Thirteenth Street, NW (11th Floor, South)
 Washington, DC 20005 (Metro Center; parking garage on G Street)

 Why attend?
 • Re-live the past, network, and celebrate our wonderful student-run paper's 100th anniversary.
 • Special Guests
 • Food/drink
 • Proceeds to benefit The Post Alumni Society

 RSVP: sjdkjk1 at verizon.net (Susan DeFord and Ken Klein)
 $20 at the door

December

Dec. 5: Ohio vs. Memphis Basketball Gamewatch
Join us to watch the Ohio Bobcats play Memphis!
 The Bobcats are seeking to defend their MAC Championship this season and get back to the NCAA Tourney.