[Dcoualumni] Nation's Capital Chapter - January Events Update

Robert Walter oubobcat33 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 23:14:47 EST 2012

Upcoming Events

January

Jan. 7 - Mar. 25: Ohio Alumni Volleyball Team

Play for the Ohio Alumni Volleyball Team.
The season runs from early Jan to the end of March.

Location: National Cathedral School
3612 Woodley Road
Washington, DC 20016

Schedule:
Jan 14 - 7 pm vs. Cornell, 8pm vs Cal
Jan 21 - 5 pm vs. OSU, 6pm vs Washington
Feb 4 - 5 pm vs. PSU, 6pm vs American
Feb 18 - 5 pm vs Texas, 6pm vs Wisconsin
Mar ??, League Tournament

Contact: Please email Samantha Scott (samscott96 at yahoo.com)
              or Rob Walter (oubobcat33 at yahoo.com) if you are interested in playing.
Cost: There will be a fee to play, but it will be determined once we have an idea of the number of people playing.

Jan. 14: Ohio vs. Akron Basketball Gamewatch

Join us to watch the Ohio Bobcats play Akron!
The Bobcats are currently 13-3, and off to their best start in 30 years.