[Dcoualumni] April Events Update - Nation's Capital Chapter

Robert Walter oubobcat33 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:52:18 EDT 2011

Upcoming Events

April

Apr. 14: OUr Day & April Happy Hour - VA
On April 14, we’re putting all of our resources into celebrating Ohio University alumni.
Please join us in celebration of over 200 classes of Ohio students and the contributions they’ve made to the university and the world.
Join us in Arlington at our rotating monthly happy hour to help celebrate this day!
Come out and mingle with DC area Ohio Alumni!