[Dcoualumni] Cancellation Notice : Campus Update-Brice Bible to speak in DC

Dawn Werry werryd at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 15 11:06:09 EDT 2009

DC Bobcats~

Due to unforeseen circumstances Brice Bible will be unable to attend the previously scheduled and marketed September 17th event.  We are working diligently to reschedule as he is an amazing speaker and promoter of OHIO!  We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Event Title:

Ohio Speaker Event - Brice Bible
Nation's Capital Chapter

Sep 17, 2009

Time:

7:00PM - 9:00PM ET

Location:

American University - Tenley Campus
Capital Auditorium
1600 S. Hayes St
Washington, DC 20016

Nearest Metro: Tenleytown/AU
>From Metro walk South on Wisconsin Ave, turn right at Nebraska Ave/Circle. Then turn right on Yuma St.

Join us for a discussion about Ohio U. in the Digital Age, with Brice Bible, Chief Information Officer for Ohio University.

No cost to attend. RSVP: Please email Robert Walter, at oubobcat33 at hotmail.com