[Dcoualumni] Nation's Capital Chapter - June Events Update

Robert Walter oubobcat33 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 14:24:47 EDT 2009

 Come Join us for our September Happy Hour next Wednesday at BlackFinn DC!!

UPCOMING EVENTS

September

Sept. 9th: September Happy Hour - DC
Come out and mingle with your fellow Bobcats at our monthly rotating Happy Hour.

We are pleased to be able to offer you a special opportunity to attend the GRAND opening of a new bar in Downtown DC - BlackFinn DC

Please inform the hostess that you are with the Ohio Alumni Group.
We will have several OU signed tables.

Specials: $3 drafts, $4 house wine, $3 call liquor
and some appetizers provided by the Restaurant