[Dcoualumni] Nation's Capital Chapter - August Events Update

Robert Walter oubobcat33 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 18 15:19:27 EDT 2009

Come Join us for our Annual Picnic and also to welcome the Incoming Freshman (and their Families) to the Bobcat Family!!!

UPCOMING EVENTS

August

August 22nd: Bobcat Family Picnic & Incoming Student Reception
Please come out and join us for an end of the summer Bobcat Family Picnic at VA Highlands Park in Arlington, VA.

Special Guest: Dr. Kent Smith – VP of Student Affairs

All Alumni, Current students, New students, and their families are invited to attend.
There are things to do for the whole family in the park.
We will be grilling hot dogs/burgers and having other picnic items.

We will be welcoming the Incoming Students to the Bobcat family,
and answering any questions they may have about life at OU.

Where: VA Highlands Park
           1600 S. Hayes St
           Arlington, VA
           We will be in the picnic grove under the trees between the soccer and softball
           fields along 15th St, South

Nearest Metro: Pentagon City
Parking: available in the park's parking lot on S. Hayes St. or in the parking garage across the street for the Pentagon City Mall.

When: 12:00 - 3:00 PM
Cost:  no cost associated
RSVP: Please email Robert Walter, at oubobcat33 at hotmail.com,
           with how many will be attending in your group!

September

Sept. 9th: September Happy Hour - DC

Sept. 16th: Speaker Event
Brice Bible, Chief Information Officer for Ohio University
Location: TBD
Sept. 26th: Ohio vs. Tennessee Football Game Watch

October

October Happy Hour - VA

Football Game Watch - TBD

November

November Happy Hour - MD

Nov. 10th: Ohio vs. Buffalo Football Game Watch

December

Dec. 9th: December Happy Hour - DC

Basketball Game Watch - TBD

Please visit: http://ohiou.org/
for more information on the Nation’s Capital Chapter Network and other future events.

Log on to the [Gateway] the new alumni online community, at http://thegateway.alum.ohio.edu/, to connect with other Bobcats. There is a "Nation's Capital Chapter Alumni Network" Group on the [Gateway]

Are you on Facebook?
Keep up with the "Nation's Capital Chapter - Ohio University Alumni Association" on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=40354446061

Are you on LinkedIn?
Keep up with the Nation's Capital Chapter on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?homeNewMember=&gid=1978845&trk=vgh&goback=%2Emml_inbox_none_DATE_1%2Emid_1214412959

If you wish to unsubscribe from the Nation’s Capital Chapter Network listserv, please reply to this e-mail with “unsubscribe- Nation’s Capital listserv” in the subject line.  Also provide the appropriate e-mail address if you have your messages forwarded from another account.

If you received this email, via forward, and wish to receive chapter listserv messages, please reply to oubobcat33 at hotmail.com from the email account you wish to add with 'subscribe - Nation's Capital listserv' in the subject line