[Currentcse] Congrats Graduates!

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Fri May 3 14:04:59 EDT 2019

CONGRATULATIONS to all of our Critical Studies in Education graduate students for a "job" well done! You did it!

You are the second to last graduating group of CSE students and we are proud of who you are and what you will do in this world as you travel your path from this day forward.

Enjoy your accomplishments and always keep us posted as your next steps unfold.

Remember Freire's words:

"For apart from inquiry, apart from praxis, individuals cannot truly be human. Knowledge emerges only through the invention and re-invention, through the restless, impatient, continuing, hopeful inquiry human beings pursue in the world, with the world, and with each other."

McCracken Hall 302U, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu

Pronouns: Preference to use name; or he, him, his