[Currentcse] Fw: Scholarship Central is Still Searching for AmeriCorps Ohio College Guide

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Wed Jul 17 23:05:38 EDT 2019

Hi folks,

Here is a job announcement for an AmeriCorps position (perhaps in the Zanesville area?) starting August 1st. If you're interested in community-based education, this might be for you!  (or one of your pals) --Theo

McCracken Hall 302U, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu

Pronouns: Preference to use name; or he, him, his