[Currentcse] The Year's Almost Done CSE Social!

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 17 18:10:00 EDT 2019

Hi folks!

Have you been wondering if we're having an end-of-the-year celebration? Well, of course! Because of our lower numbers and other complicating issues, we are again going to meet up at the Eclipse Company Store in The Plains.

Let's get together on Friday, April 26th -- the last day of classes for the academic year -- and just let go of the pressures and stress and come out and enjoy the warmer weather and sunshine and good food, drink and friends! (and maybe live music, too!)

Let's plan to get started around 5:30 pm so we can beat the big Friday night rush at Eclipse. Weather permitting, we'll grab a couple picnic tables outside for gathering. We'll order a few appetizers for our group for those who just want a snack. Of course, feel free to order your own something for dinner -- and of course, purchasing drinks is on your own as well. Besides the selection of alcoholic beverages, they have soda pop on tap and coffee and ice cold water as well.

If you can RSVP that will be helpful just so we get an approximate idea of who will be coming by. And if you can't make it at 5:30--head on over when you can. For some who are graduating, it will be our last get-together so let's all try to make it and have a fun and relaxing end of the year with one another.

See you then!  --Theo

McCracken Hall 302U, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu

Pronouns: Preference to use name; or he, him, his